Product Manager Software
Citibox is a well-funded Spanish start-up that is on a mission to solve the challenges of B2C parcel delivery that carriers face today (last mile) through the mass deployment of smart mailboxes in residential buildings. It is the leading player in this space in terms of ecosystem development, based on;
- the proprietary technology it has developed (universal, open and scalable),
- the agreements it has reached with all relevant Spanish carriers,
- the deployment of smart mailboxes, and
- the profitability of each unit installed.
We´re actively looking for an experienced, highly analytical and customer-oriented Product Manager who is eager to build and ship impactful best-in-class products in a fast-paced environment to help us scale our native and web apps.
The successful candidate will be instrumental in the product strategy, defining and owning a part of our key products all throughout the product development cycle. The Product Manager, as a representative of the users, will coordinate and decide along with the pertinent stakeholders which problems should be focused and what solution should be delivered, properly communicating to the rest of the company.
The role of the Product Manager is to own one of Citibox verticals leading the team through the development of simple and elegant features and flows to complex issues, working with others to prioritize and ensure the right features are built in a high quality way, bringing the voice of our consumers and users to the experience of our products and technology.
The key responsibilities of this Product Manager will be to, among others:
- Understand and align the strategic objectives of the company, the needs of the product and the technical resources at our disposal, to define the product strategy and roadmap in the most effective way possible.
- Own the product prioritization roadmap and be the decision-maker to align the product development to the company’s objectives, coordinating with key stakeholders across the company.
- Translate the user needs and business opportunities into feasible and implementable product requirement definitions.
- Partner with an amazing team of designers, engineers and data analysts to build to make the complex simple, and ship high-impact and elegant products, from feature definition to QA coordination to deployment control.
- Ability to maintain a coherent analytics system to measure the platform performance, which will be defined along the Product Management Team.
The role reports to the CPO. It will be a highly visible role in the organization.
Who are you
- Excellent communicator, both oral and written.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple priorities and projects effectively.
- Logical, structured and methodical thinker with problem solving abilities.
- Inquisitive and creative, always willing to innovate and move away from the status-quo.
- A team player, receptive to ideas from others. Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to interact successfully with all levels of the organization and managing multitask and cross functional skilled employees. Ability to inspire in a way that others want to make things happen.
- Lead by example, adhering to the company’s values and behaviours, and building great relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Adaptable with a “can-do attitude” being always positive, proactive, and energised by working in a fast-paced environment characterised by constant change.
- Clear eagerness to learn continuously.
Experience and Skills...
… You need to have
- 5+ years experience of product management, ideally within a world class software development or design organization
- 3+ years experience working at a carrier or last mile provider
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, MBA or equivalent
- Demonstrated success defining launching and optimising elegantly build, impactful and customer focused products
- User-centric and data-driven by nature, meaning you are always seeking ways to solve user needs and improve users experiences
- Obsessed with UX and UI
- Experience using agile development methodologies with multiple teams and projects
… It'd be nice to have
- Previous experience in a start-up environment is a plus.
- Logistics experience; It´d be a plus.
What's in Citibox for you
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing, award-winning and super ambitious start-up.
- Our HQ is located in Madrid, but a fully remote position is also available for this role so you´ll be working with a friendly full remote team of highly motivated individuals.
- Be in an environment where you are listened to and can actually have an impact.
- Thriving collaborative and inclusive company culture.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Generous vacation policy.
- Flexible working hours, we measure what you deliver.
Inscribirme a la oferta
Qué dicen de nosotros
Notificaciones en tiempo real
Funciona genial, te avisan cada día para que no se te olvide y la recogida es rápida y fácil
Recoge siempre tus paquetes
Es tremendamente útil tener este servicio. Fin de problemas en la recepción de paquetes. MAGNÍFICO.
Genial, estupendo, fabuloso, creo que es el mejor método de entrega si no quieres tener contacto con el mensajero
Creo que me sería difícil ahora vivir sin Citibox al tenerlo ahí siempre disponible 24h y por su facilísimo uso.