Citibox is a well-funded Spanish start-up that is on a mission to solve the challenges of B2C parcel delivery that carriers face today (last mile) through the mass deployment of smart mailboxes in residential buildings. It is the leading player in this space in terms of ecosystem development, based on;
- the proprietary technology it has developed (universal, open and scalable),
- the agreements it has reached with all relevant Spanish carriers,
- the deployment of smart mailboxes, and
- the profitability of each unit installed.
As designer at citibox you are responsible for creating compelling visual solutions that people love and want to use. This includes owning the entire UX and design process end to end, from user research, information architecture creating prototypes, wireframes down to the final design.
You w ill translate complex ideas, business language and processes into cohesive and compelling and engaging graphic design pieces across a diverse range of projects and subjects. You will employ creative problem solving to develop detailed concepts and processes into refined, comprehensive design solutions and execute ambiguous edits.
Additionally we are looking for someone who has experience with industrial design as well to be able to guide our hardware designs.
The key responsibilities of this Designer will be to, among others:
- Create world-class, user-centered designs through consideration of market research, business requirements, customer feedback, and usability study finding.
- Practice user-centered design by participating in user research and incorporating data, customer feedback, and technical constraints/opportunities.
- Support diverse creative projects in different media: print, digital and industrial design.
- Work with shifting time constraints.
- Manage simultaneous projects and tasks effectively and deliver assignments on time.
- Support all design decisions with creative, strategic and/or business reasoning.
- Communicate effectively and consistently with stakeholders on design decisions, project development as well as share inspiration and design expertise.
The role reports to the CPO. It will be a highly visible role in the organization.
Who are you
- Excellent communicator, both oral and written.
- Inquisitive and creative, always willing to innovate and move away from the status-quo.
- Self-starter, proactive and forward-thinking
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- A team player, receptive to ideas from others.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Adaptable with a “can-do attitude” being always positive and energised by working in a fast-paced environment characterised by constant change.
- Clear eagerness to learn continuously.
Experience and Skills...
… You need to have
- Excellent aesthetic skills, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality with a strong portfolio.
- Experience in industrial design.
- Ability to develop projects from creative conception to final deliverable.
- Sharp eye for layout design and awareness of design trends.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize under narrow time limitations and/or with interruptions to produce accurate results within quick turnaround times
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to clearly articulate ideas.
- Bachelor's Degree in graphics design or related field with depth knowledge of graphic design, styles, layout techniques and visual design theory.
- 3+ relevant years of experience in a Startup / Advertising Agency / Design Studio / Business Design environment.
- Fluent English
… It'd be nice to have
- Experience in user research.
- Tenacity, diplomacy, and a sense of humor.
- Experience working with software and hardware development teams.
- Good understanding of User Experience and Interaction principles.
- Experience with UX/UI.
- Previous experience in a start-up environment.
What's in Citibox for you
- The opportunity to join a start-up that is in continuous growth and development.
- Although our HQ is in Madrid, you can work almost anywhere in the world, as long as there is a good connection to join the meetings.
- Learn, train and develop both professionally and personally.
- We work together to create a strong corporate culture and values.
- Attractive remuneration, and a career plan that we will build together.
- Social benefits that make you feel happy.
- At Citibox we have 25 vacation days, and your birthday is on us.
- Flexible hours, whether you're an early riser or an early sleeper.
- MacBook Pro, our goal is that from the beginning you have the best equipment and tools.
Inscribirme a la oferta
Qué dicen de nosotros
Notificaciones en tiempo real
Funciona genial, te avisan cada día para que no se te olvide y la recogida es rápida y fácil
Recoge siempre tus paquetes
Es tremendamente útil tener este servicio. Fin de problemas en la recepción de paquetes. MAGNÍFICO.
Genial, estupendo, fabuloso, creo que es el mejor método de entrega si no quieres tener contacto con el mensajero
Creo que me sería difícil ahora vivir sin Citibox al tenerlo ahí siempre disponible 24h y por su facilísimo uso.